I just got my very first award from Chelsea over at Adventures in Vandyland! She has a great blog and such cute girls! You should definitely check her out. Thanks so much, Chelsea, for passing on the Beautiful Blogger Award to me! Yay! (I’m doing a little dance. Since you can’t see it, just imagine it, it’s really good.)
So, now, according to the rules of the Beautiful Blogger Award, after thanking the person who gave you the award (Did I mention how awesome Adventures in Vandyland is?), I have to tell you 7 things about me that you may not know.
- Bees love me. They find me and land on me all the time. I will be walking down the street and a bee will just land on my shirt or my head randomly. I have been stung 23 times in my life so far.
- Samantha’s due date was exactly nine months to the day after our wedding. She came 10 days early.
- I grew up in Minnesota, thinking Los Angeles was a dangerous place. Now I live in Los Angeles.
- I have delivered kittens, puppies, and calves. All naturally and via C-section.
- I don’t like Mexican food. It disagrees with me, a lot. I don’t eat it out ever. EVER! But I cook it at home sometimes. I make killer fish tacos.
- I can touch my tongue to my nose. It’s quite a talent.
- I like to go to baseball games. Not so much because I like baseball (it’s okay), but because I like to buy a program and fill it out and I really like ballpark food. Hot dogs are just better at a baseball game. And soft pretzels. And peanuts. And those chocolate malt things that you eat with a stick instead of a spoon.
Now it’s time to pass the award on to 12 other blogs. It’s supposed to be new blogs, but I’m just going with blogs I like, most are pretty new: Mommy of A Monster, My Fantabulous Wonderful Life, One Love Mama, Skinned Knees, Surviving a Two Year Old, Sweet TattleTales, The Life of A Firefighter’s Wife, The Never True Tales, 456 eleven, Adventuroo, After The Alter, This Lovely Life