Can You Feel The Love?

Because I sure can.  I’m blushing over here from all the attention I’ve been getting this week.  Like here, and here, and here.  (Okay, that last one was more than a week, but close enough.)

And now, to top it off, the wonderful Chelsea over at Adventures in Vandyland has given me the sunshine award!  Isn’t it pretty?  Kind of nice for summer, don’t you think?

If you haven’t visited Adventures in Vandyland yet, you really should.  She has a great blog and two cutie pie little girls.   Head over to say bon voyage before they head off to Disneyland.

Now I need to pass the award on to 12 other bloggers,  so here they are.  Also great blogs, go check them out!

This Lovely Life, The Never-True Tales, The Foodie Mommie,  Sweet TattleTales, Surviving A Two Year Old, Organized Chaos,

onelovemama, My Fantabulous Wonderful Life, Mixed Mama Project, Barefoot in the Prairie, Peace, Love and Museli, Days

9 Responses to “Can You Feel The Love?”

1. Debbi says:

Thanks Jessica Anne for the award! You are too sweet! You are getting alot of attention this week. You deserve it! You have a great blog.

2. Roxane
    Twitter: roxane_bock

You are a doll! Thank you so much. I have really enjoyed getting to know you recently. You are a wonderful comment buddy.

Blah Blah Blah, I love you.

Seriously, though, this is so sweet and it really means a lot to me when people enjoy hearing what I have to say. For you to enjoy it enough to pass me an award? I get a little teary eyed.

I will pass it on asap.

Thank you again!

3. Kristin Glasbergen

Thank you so very much!!

4. Nikki says:

Thank you so very much for the award!!! You totally made my Friday!!! Have a happy weekend!!!

5. Elizabeth says:

Why thank you for this award! I will be posting it shortly! This made my day! Thanks so much!
    Elizabeth

6. Anisha
    Twitter: momof4gyrlz

Oh wow, thanks this is my first award!! “They luv me, they really luv me!!” Haha,I greatly apppreciate the luv, and congrats to you too!! Obviously your doing something right! Keep it up……

7. Natalie
    Twitter: mommyofamonster

Woo hoo! Congrats on the award! I also see some blogs I’ve never checked out before, so thanks for the suggestions!

8. Jessica Anne says:

You all are very welcome! I enjoy all of your blogs.

@Natalie–I thought I’d mix it up a little and get some different blogs this time. Otherwise, people are going to think I’m stalking them, which I am, but I don’t want everyone to know. :)

9. TornadoTwos says:

Thank you for passing a little sunshine my way :)