Well, actually, I’d like to thank Lynn over at Lost and Holding Hands for awarding me the One Lovely Blog Award. It’s so nice to be appreciated, and since I have three small children, it doesn’t happen at home. So, thank you! If you haven’t already, head over to check Lynn’s blog out! She has the cutest little Munchkin ever! And she loves cheese. A woman after my own heart. :)
There are some rules to this award. 1. Thank the person who gave it to you. 2. Tell 7 things about yourself that people may not know. 3. Pass it on.
So, seven things you don’t know about me.
1. I like to start crafty projects and not finish them. Currently I have about 2 feet of a knitted afghan, 3 quarter of the way finished cross stitch Christmas stockings, and a barely started felt Advent calendar sitting in my closet. They’ve all been there at least 2 years.
2. I hate driving. Especially in L.A. People are crazy.
3. I am a published writer. I wrote a really bad article about environmental flea control for the local free newspaper and they published it. Did I mention it was a free paper? Don’t bother trying to google it, they don’t have a website.
4. I was a small animal veterinarian before becoming a SAHM. (Some of you may already know this about me, but I thought it was worth repeating considering #3. Throwing letters after your name helps get things published. I earned it, and I’m going to use it. ;))
5. I have one sister and she sometimes reads this blog. (Hi!)
6. My little toenails are really tiny, almost non-existent. I passed that on to my kids.
7. I broke my arm falling off a step stool when I was a little under two.
There you go. More than you ever wanted to know.
Now, I’m going to pass this on to the following blogs I’ve recently found. Head over and check them out!