I’ve been a little lax on accepting some awards. I apologize, it’s been a little crazy around here. I really appreciate getting these. It means a lot to me that not only does someone not related to me read this blog, but that they think of me when it’s time to pass on an award.
So, the first award is the One Lovely Blog Award from Chelsea at Adventures in Vandyland! She is such a sweetie with two gorgeous little girls.
The next is the Versatile Blogger Award from Daenel at Living Outside The Stacks. You really need to check her out. She has a great blog and tells it like it is.
Thank you so much Chelsea and Daenel for giving these to me!
So, according to the rules, I’m supposed to tell you seven facts you don’t know about me. How about some favorite things?
1. My favorite color is yellow. One day, I will have a lemon yellow kitchen. It’s currently blue. Not painted by me, but the tile has blue and pink undertones and doesn’t go with yellow.
2. My favorite food is the fish tacos I make courtesy of Rachel Ray. I made them tonight. Sorry, can’t find a link for the right recipe. Trust me, they’re killer.
3. My favorite season is autumn when I’m somewhere with seasons. I love the fiery red and orange trees and the crisp air. Currently, we live in L.A. so there really aren’t seasons.
4. My favorite movie of all time is The Princess Bride.
5. My favorite book is A Farewell to Arms.
6. My favorite holiday is Christmas, followed closely by Halloween.
7. My favorite child is, ha ha! just kidding. My favorite planet is Pluto. It is so a planet! Once you call something a planet there are no take backs.